Fulfilled venison ♪ «All 5 items» 2H 【With drinks】 Deer's fresh taste wine pot course 4500 yen
By using a coupon4500 yen
- All-you-can-drink available
120 minutes ※ All you can drink special at + 500 yen!
- Reservation deadline
- Until 23 o'clock the day before the store visit date
- Available days for reservation
- Monday - Sunday - Public holidays - Holidays
Put the white wine in the soup instead of sake instead and use winter seasonal ingredients Yuzu and Tamba Sasayama products deer peach meat abundantly !!! Vegetables such as Yuzu and Mizuna on the left, cabbage in the middle, vegetables on the right Serve with venison like an Italian flag ♪ In addition to the three types of appetizers, the fresh fish carpaccho in season, the soba noodles, the soba noodles, the dessert and fulfilling content ♪ Please warm up all by yourself ♪ Of course you can drink all-you-can-eat for 2 hours! !
· Three appetizers served
Raw ham mango
Mushroom balsamic marinade
Grilled oven from Awaji-onion
· Seasonal fresh fish carpaccio
· Yuzu fragrant deer sticky white wine pot
Venison 50g - 500 yen, Chinese cabbage 1 / 4-400 yen, Mizuna 1 bunch -300 yen, etc.
· Soba noodles (150 yen additional bundle)
Specialty Cheesecake, Seasonal Fruits
※ Because we are using seasonal ingredients, the contents may differ somewhat.
· Sapporo raw black label
·Red and white
· Horn, Early Times, Dewars (You can also make high balls, of course.))
· Cassis, Peach, Mango Yang, Malibu, Apple, Cointreau, Kyoho, Pear, Campari, Tinzano (cocktail of soda, juice, etc. ♪)
· Gin tonic, jin back, gin ricky etc etc
· Vodka tonic, Moscow, Bulldog etc etc
· Rum tonic, lamb back, Cuba libret etc etc
· Tequila tonic, Mexicana, etc.
· Wheat, sweet potato etc
· Shirley Temple (Pomegranate + Gingerael + Lemon), Russian Heart (Grapefruit + Gingerael + Lime), Pussycat (Orange + Pine + Grapefruit), Virgin Breeze (Cranberry + Grapefruit), etc.
· Oolong tea, orange juice, grapefruit juice, pine juice, cranberry juice, mango juice, guava juice, milk, cola, ginger ale
Coupons that can be used with this course